New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Daughter was born Monday Night

Go down 
+12
Thyrax
seshafi
Carneios
Alwolf
Daevas
Fivegut
Groshy
Southe
Thyrus
keaira
Qualityjoe
Kelemvor
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

My Daughter was born Monday Night Empty
PostSubject: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 5:38 am

Hi People,
just a quick explanation of my current abscence from the game. My Daughter was born monday night at 10:37pm Australian Central time. She decided she would be like her mother always in a hurry & turn up a full 6 weeks & 4 days early, nut thats not all we though we would also rush through the labour in a seedy 2 hours Wink to be born a healthy little girl at 5.2 pounds, 45.5cm long.

Mother & Baby are both fine, but I think Dad needs to spend some time in cardiology.

Being so Early we have not yet decided upon a name so suggestions are welcome Smile

see you all in the fullness off time, hopefully on the weekend for the barn raising & other guild activities.
Back to top Go down
Qualityjoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 6:04 am

Congratulations man thats awesome news.

No suggestions for names just for the love of god not something like Peach or Apple or anything fruit related...
Back to top Go down
keaira

keaira

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 6:52 am

A big congrats to you and your wife Kel, thats lovely news.

As far as suggestions for a name, there are just so many, and it just comes down to personal choice, just make sure you choose a name that is not just the flavour of the month.

[I love the name Keaira]

I have trouble finding a decent char name for ingame, the name Keaira I found by reading an article about King Conan, she was a loyal friend and ally of his.

Cheers Keaira Smile
Back to top Go down
Thyrus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 8:57 am

Gratz!
Me like Alyssa...
name Alyssa...GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Southe

Southe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 9:26 am

Congratulations Mate, I can remember when my two where born .. a very humbling experiance for men in my opinion.

./Cheers

Southe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Groshy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 10:32 am

Congrats Kel!

A year ago we named our daughter Breanna. It turned out that my ex house mate also named his Breanna (it may of been spelt differently).
We were also thinking about Eden or Ella.

Goodluck on getting as much game time in as you are used to Razz
It is a whole life changing experience for me.
Back to top Go down
Fivegut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 10:48 am

Congratulations Mate!

I wish you nothing but the best of happiness and luck.

I'm sure the name will come. You'll be thinking of them and then one will just be right and you'll know immediately, I'm sure.

-5g

PS on second thought, go with Kelemvette.
Back to top Go down
http://laviedelamort.comicgenesis.com
Daevas

Daevas

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:15 pm

Great news! Congradulations to you and your wife.

Since my wife and I are trying for our first, I won't tell you the names we have picked, cause then I'd have to think of something else (mutter mutter).

Again. Big congrats!
Back to top Go down
Alwolf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 4:03 pm

Congratulations Kel Smile
Back to top Go down
Carneios

Carneios

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 4:45 pm

Congratulations! I'm not going to suggest a name because no doubt it would be final fantasy related >_>
Back to top Go down
seshafi

seshafi

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 12:01 am

Heheh I always liked Alexandra and Cienna. But I named my daughter Seirra instead.

Grats on the newborn.
Back to top Go down
Thyrax

Thyrax

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:27 am

Congratulations, Herzlichen Glueckwunsch, Omedetou gozaimasu!

May she grow up as healthy as Hygeia, as wise as Athena and as beautiful as Aphrodite Wink
Back to top Go down
Sagramor

Sagramor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 1:37 am

I've already given both yourself and the better half a big congratulations during online chat, BUT what the hey! I'll do it again!

Good stuff Kel, congratulations to you both (three including the littlie), hope everything goes well for you guys.

Oh, please don't call her Scarlett, we'll never hear the end of it! cheers

and, as for a name, Dayna? (biased a bit, my daughter's name, heh)
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 8:19 am

grats man,

i know your to shy to ask so ill just give you permision to call her norco, and when shes grown up a bit you can buy her a norco bike and she can ride thru town like in them old movies where they ride around and everyones in their front yards for some reason andf they al lwave and they'l lsay "there goes that norco chick on her norco bike" people wil lcome from all over australia to see norco and the norco
Back to top Go down
fizz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 2:04 am

Bit overdue, but big congrats mate.
Wish yourself, the mother and daughter all the best. Smile

+1 for Alyssa.

biased, my niece.
Back to top Go down
Ichabod

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 1:28 am

My daughter turned 1 in June. Definitely is a blessing and I know you'll enjoy having a little one. If this is your first, you'll feel "out of place" for the first 6 months or so until you can start doing the dad thing. Razz Especially once they start running around and trying to talk. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 5:12 am

thanks to everyone for their best wishes.

We have named our little girl Nakita.

Ichabod - Thanks for saying that mate, its nice to hear that what I am feeling is somewhat normal. I really feel like a third wheel at the moment & I cant seem to do anything right. Looking forward get getting Mother & Daughter home in a few weeks.

Dad is running out of clean clothes j/k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter was born Monday Night   My Daughter was born Monday Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Daughter was born Monday Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: