New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 5:48 am

First Prize goes to Daevas for being the first Mist Wolf to hit Level 80, Mittens came in a close second also hitting level 80 over the weekend.

Congrats guys !

UPDATE: Norco has now joined the Elite Ranks of 80's too. Good job Norco !

Last edited by Kelemvor on 13th July 2008, 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thyrax

Thyrax

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 4:03 pm

Congratulations! Hope you'll still enjoy the game in the future as much as you did in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 2:43 am

The Race is now on between the Eagle Eyed Archer Norco & the Dark Necromancer Scarlett to be the next to hit 80.

May the best Mist Wolf win Wink

If my Daughter hadnt arrived 6 weeks early I might be closer to joining you guys affraid
Back to top Go down
fizz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 4:05 am

grats.
be glad I had 2 weeks off due to house move. had you all trumped. Laughing
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 10:51 am

i got the game 2 weeks late so ha!

u had to say it didnt you kel, i wanted to lvl slow but now i dont have a choose unless scar gets ban
Back to top Go down
fizz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 11:15 am

yeah...
so did all aussies who didnt import?

ditto anyway, logged in 10min since the move. Suspect
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 4:42 pm

i had early access but it fucked up and the client wanted to download a 15gb patch... so i got screwed but its ok cos ill 80 on saturday unless i have to work weekend
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime9th July 2008, 9:24 am

I was kinda getting nibbled by the leveling bug when Mittens & Daevas were getting close. But then I found out we dont have FFA PvP Border Realms in PvE servers so I am a bit less enthused now.

Content to just see all the content from 72-75 & then start join you guys for Raiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !   Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Daevas & Mittens & Norco !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: