New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thyrax

Thyrax

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story Empty
PostSubject: Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story   Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story Icon_minitime5th September 2008, 10:46 am

Since its official that Momento Mori has been disbanded and we have lost our raid partner guild
I`d like to open a discussion about the future of raids in our guild.

Currently we lack members and 75-80 to start guild intern raids, thus we have to look for other options.

As far as I have read on the guild-chat we have the following options open atm:

1) We could increase our efforts in the recruiting section, spamming good old "uncle-sam-wants-you" posts in the ooc chat and regional chats. A lot of guilds have disbanded due to the upcoming WAR release and WoWs new expansion WoLK. Therefore we have some high lvl chars out there without a guild who might be interested.

2) We could try to find a new partner for raiding. I heard Third Time Lucky was in the talks.

3) We could merge with an other guild.

4) A combination of 1 + 2

I personally like to get the numbers to make our own raids. I find it rather depressing having participated in a lot of raids collected DKP to see it all gone now. I know I have recieved a lot of loot already from those raids, and recently nothing dropped for HoX anyways, but I try to see it from the perspective of ppl who have been raiding on the dkp system and b4 and got nothing out of it. So ultimately being independend would be the way to go imho. In the meantime we could try to find a partner to get a few 24-man-raids going with classic "needing" on items and the rest of the time concentrating on 6/12-man-raids like Onyx-Chambers.

But most importent is to keep it going, to stay in the game and beeing optimistic. We are doing good as a guild imho. We are stable, if not slowly growing in members (which is the best thing considering that that way its easier to integrate new players into the comunity).

At this point I`d like to thank you guys who have been working hard and keeping the guild together. Here especially Kel & Sag and the other guildofficers, who spend a lot time online and organize what needs organizing.

cheers,
Back to top Go down
ladyluck

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story   Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story Icon_minitime6th September 2008, 9:22 am

Hi Ladyluck from MM come over to play. I may be able to bring over some others as MM goes bust
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story   Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story Icon_minitime6th September 2008, 6:00 pm

well after today I think things look good. welcome to all our new recruits particularly the familar faces from Momento Mori who were as shicked as I was that they had merged.

I think recruiting & maybe bringing in a few other guilds (talking to some more small guilds who seem keen to disband & join us the last week or two) is the answers.

We have also had offers from 2 other guilds to do alliance raids again. I think as it stands witha couple of necros and another one of each barb & assasin we can probably raid kylikki with guild only (I know Arirang does 16 mans all the time).

Tomorrow when im more awake I wil set about working out what raid days & times suit everyone & we can move on from there.
Back to top Go down
femora

PostSubject: Re: Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story   Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 9:26 am

hello femora from tog here we may be able to muster a few as well to help the cause just need to know your raid times. Also from my post on the aoc forums hopefully can get that calendar working as well to work together as a server as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story   Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momento Mori & The End of the Raiding Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: