New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?

Go down 
5 posters

What character classes have you advanced past lvl 25.
Assasin
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap0%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Barbarian
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap6%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Bear Shaman
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap6%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Conqueror
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap10%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Dark Templar
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap16%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Demonologist
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap10%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Guardian
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap0%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Herald of Xotli
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap13%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Necromancer
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap3%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Priest of Mitra
 10% [ 3 ]
Ranger
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap23%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Tempest of Set
What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_lcap3%What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Empty
PostSubject: What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?   What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 8:01 am

Answer on the poll then you can post your reasons for liking / disliking certain classes if you wish to explain.
Back to top Go down
Groshy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?   What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 9:05 am

Mine is a Demonologist, Its the only one I have played so far, and I am liking the ranged attacks. It makes a change from close range Melee.
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?   What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 10:53 am

me gots a bow Very Happy lol i like saying that
Back to top Go down
Carneios

Carneios

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?   What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 10:33 pm

That would be my herald, I like killing things with fire.... and big swords
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?   What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 8:11 am

Groshy wrote:
Mine is a Demonologist, Its the only one I have played so far, and I am liking the ranged attacks. It makes a change from close range Melee.

In that case you came along at just the right time, in the EA my Demonologist was quite good. Then pretty early on they nerfed the class a bit which thinned their population significantly.

Now they just got fixed up a bit again, I was considering dusting mine off again.

I do love my DT though, the main thing that keeps me going with him is that I just really like what the class is all about even if it does seem to be a bit poorly executed.
Back to top Go down
Myndra

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?   What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 7:49 pm

I am working on having one of each archetype that I level at roughly the same rate. I don't do well at alts because I don't like going back and being "lame" again. This way I think I will actually get some end game variety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?   What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Character classes have you gottten past 25 ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: