New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

building the city time?

Go down 
+7
Kelemvor
cymric
Admin
Steve
Ichabod
Mittens
norco
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

building the city time? Empty
PostSubject: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 2:06 pm

dont think anyones made a post yet if they have just ignore this one, this is just so people who want to see the keep go up can post their favoured time so leaders can choose the best suited time. so just post the times that are good for you Very Happy

i personal dont mind what time, chances are ill be home cos i finish work nice and early
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 2:18 pm

Awesomeness!
Im easy with respect to timing such an auspicious event, but speak quickly lest i get bored and make an executive decision...
-mittens
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Ichabod

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 10:00 pm

i say the sooner the better

i'd rather get a good location (nw corner of plains ??) rather then have to take whatever is left.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 12:25 am

We already have a location setup icha, it's the secluded heights of the plains as you mentioned. A good time for me would be Wed after work or later in the evenings Thursday Friday (say 8 or 9 pm)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 12:37 am

I am going to set up a poll so that we can poll for best playing times.
Back to top Go down
https://mistwolves.rpg-board.net
cymric

cymric

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 2:06 am

Can one of the leaders just record the launch and post to a file site? I know the guild has folks from EST and Austrailia, which is about as big a spread as you'll find.

Cheers,
Cym
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 3:15 am

Yah Cym. Thats a good idea. Me an Kel will both record (and 1 or two others could too) cos if only i do it i WILL fuck it up.
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 4:13 am

exact requirements:
Keep = 150 ash + 200 sandstone + 50 silver + 100 copper + 1 Building Plan
1 Building Plan = 2 gold
I have all this i think. ill make sure tonight. ill get everything prepared, and we'll be ready to go...
i may have to request some stuff that the rares dropped quicly for tho (silver in particular)
prepare to be begged from!
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 4:45 am

Ichabod, the locations were randomly assigned within the region I selected for reservation Sad altho the fortunes of Crom smiled upon us (getting in so early possibly helped) because I personally think the spot we were assigned is pretty kickass.

Apparentlythe locations at Poitain filled up first.

But yeah ive been keen to get our keep up ASAP I was just worried about the bugs but it sounds like the easy destruction of guild buildings has been fixed, I dunno if you can still walk right through the front gates of peoples towns though which was another problem.

Wednesday night suits me pretty well actually.

This will go much easier if we all convert our preffered day and time to GMT equivalent.

Dont know GMT ? You can use this handy converted here:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

makes sure you click: "Use the following day & time"

then enter the date & time you think you will be around for the construction.

then below that select your timezone & then make sure the bottom timezone is set to GMT.

Hit Convert Time Now !

then post it in here.
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 4:47 am

you will end up with something like this which would be my nearest preffered day & time:

06:00:00 p.m. Wednesday June 4, 2008 in South Australia converts to

08:30:00 a.m. Wednesday June 4, 2008 in GMT

so 08:30:00 a.m. Wednesday June 4, 2008 in GMT is my preffered nearest time

Dont forget this will be the first of many buildings to be erected so if people miss this one there will be more as we get them organised, plus they give bonuses Smile
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 5:00 am

Kelemvor wrote:
Dont forget this will be the first of many buildings to be erected so if people miss this one there will be more as we get them organised, plus they give bonuses Smile

theoretically.
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Graphik

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 5:21 am

Hey Graphik here, really keen to help out with this. Perfect time for me would be anytime in the weekend, I'm only 2 hours ahead of the aussies so I won't have any trouble making times.
Back to top Go down
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 5:43 am

heck do it tonight Razz

I mean if you are recording it, could toss the vid up here and post it on the forums for everyone to see. Draw alot of attention for the guild too. Just my input. I have extra ash if you need, around 200 extra. Probably roughly the same with sandstone.
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 7:30 am

Does anyone has something like Fraps installed with plenty of Hdd Space to record the event ? I know there is an ingame video recorder but I think it makes massive uncompressed files ?

Plus my level of game detail isnt as sexy as other peoples probably is Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 9:11 am

didn't know there was an ingame recorder...that's cool. How do you get it going ?
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 9:12 am

Um Inacoma Knows, Im not entirely sure I missed the first part of the convo cos he was too quiet.

In the UI settings somewhere I think.
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 10:57 am

The new patch notes state that our brand new keep will not have its ass kicked by teh newbs!
excellent!
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Ichabod

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 11:41 am

that was only on a pvp server anyways

also, it sounds like these are purely cosmetic right now...doesn't surprise me one bit to find out another aspect of the game isn't finished (but was promised)
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 12:58 pm

Kelemvor wrote:
Does anyone has something like Fraps installed with plenty of Hdd Space to record the event ? I know there is an ingame video recorder but I think it makes massive uncompressed files ?

Plus my level of game detail isnt as sexy as other peoples probably is Smile

ive got fraps
Back to top Go down
Sagramor

Sagramor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Building the city time   building the city time? Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 1:09 pm

Any time/day suits, I'm on leave at the moment, but the sooner the better to get it up n' running.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:40 am

Time and date of the guild house raising is on our MOTD. As soon as I log on and look I will post it on forums.
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 5:24 am

12:00:00 Midnight Saturday June 7, 2008 in GMT

was the agreed upon time wasnt it ?

Sorry I actually fell asleep last night in an instance..... I was just Zonked and had no idea what I was doing.

Apparently I was running in circles when Mick loudly querried on Vent what I was doing which woke me up.

In any case I neglected to change the MotD or anything else I was meant to do last night.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 5:39 am

Nope here is the time frame as listed on the MOTD.

CITY BUILDING! THIS WEEK!

Australia - 12 Noon Sunday

US EST - 10 PM Saturday

US PST - 7 PM Saturday

US Hawaii - 4 PM Saturday
Back to top Go down
Tanluas

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 9:18 am

Hi All,

Can someone please please fraps/video this as I'm heading off to the footy (have tickets to corporate suite - yay) and need to be there around 12.30pm. Which means I'll miss out on seeing it.

Thanks in advance,

Tan
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 9:46 am

Admin wrote:
Nope here is the time frame as listed on the MOTD.

CITY BUILDING! THIS WEEK!

Australia - 12 Noon Sunday

US EST - 10 PM Saturday

US PST - 7 PM Saturday

US Hawaii - 4 PM Saturday

Can I have it in GMT please, Australia has 3 timezones.....

So:

Norco to FRAPS The Raising

Mittens to Ingame Record The Raising

Can you guys please confirm you can still do this ?

Actually turns out I may not be able to make it, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: building the city time?   building the city time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

building the city time?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next