New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild City Development - we need your help

Go down 
+3
norco
Mick
Kelemvor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Guild City Development - we need your help Empty
PostSubject: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 4:05 am

Hi folks, For those who have not been out to Lachiesh Plains lately our guild city has all Tier 1 buildings completed now thanks to your generosity.

With some of our crafters closing in on level 75 we really need to finish off the outter wall & start working on the Tier 2 buildings, so the crafters can make you all the very best of fancy gear to adventure in.

If you have resources & most importantly coins to donate (each architect plan costs 1.25gp) could you please post them here so we can work out what we can afford to build so we can have organise some guild events next weekend around the raising of buildings folowed by some possible group instance runs.

Remember every little donation helps grow us stronger as a guild.

- Kel

Last edited by Kelemvor on 12th July 2008, 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 4:06 am

Kel

Coin: 1.5gp

Resources: Granite 300+, Yew 300+, Iron 200+, copper 100+
Back to top Go down
Mick

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 4:13 am

Eolene has 30sp

Already spent 1.25gp on a wall plan.

Resources oh plenty for building walls, they are reource light. The cash is the problem
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 10:48 am

i put some more money in GB yesterday and ill farm some stuff.. oneday lol still havnt done most gathering quests
Back to top Go down
Carneios

Carneios

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 4:56 pm

I randomly put in money whenever I go to the trader, not really that much though
Back to top Go down
Sagramor

Sagramor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime1st July 2008, 2:43 am

I tend to stick from 1gp in GB every third visit or so (can start putting in more now that armour craft quests aren't eating it!) as for resources I have some stock piles so just let me know on the day what u need kinda thing.

I really feel a guild tax set up on all cash taken from loot (ie 10% maybe) is an ideal solution tho, possible I dont know?

Last edited by Sagramor on 13th July 2008, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qualityjoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime1st July 2008, 4:05 am

Try to send Mittens or put in the guild back 1g or abit more a couple of times a week if I get it

Nothing else to spend the cash on except for tradeskills

*edit* that and I'm generous *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 5:41 am

Thanks people for all the generous donations thus far Smile

For those who dont see the point of the guild city at this time try ordering a piece of Sagramor's armour or a weapon then socketing it with a gem or two from one of your friendly guild gem cutters.

If this is what tier 3 can produce bring on the tier 2 city so we can get even better stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Thyrax

Thyrax

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:45 am

Would be nice to know what kind of recources you need exactly for the buildings. I am still pretty low on levels, but like to contribute. I am working on my first gathering quests and am farming a lot of recources (T1) atm...

For Tier 1 buildings its primarily sandstone, copper & ash wood. The main obstacle is definitely Gold pieces though to but parchment and ink for 1 plan costs 1.25gp.
Back to top Go down
Mick

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime12th July 2008, 3:40 pm

Resources required for a T2 Keep are as follows: 350 Yew, 1550 Granite and 570 Iron.

Please harvest resources as often as you can to support the guild city and so we can enable our crafters a better home to live and maybe they can make some really neat gear

Kel can we make this a stickie or something? I will update as often as I can
Back to top Go down
Sagramor

Sagramor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 1:00 am

If possible can we also find out if the rare stones etc are needed for construction later, that way Guildies will hopefully keep and not sell off Hard-to-get-but-worth-alot stuff at the trader (only helping other bigger, richer guilds that way). If anyone wishes I will accept those type resources to hold (as I already have a small stock pile of all rare stones) for later city construction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild City Development - we need your help   Guild City Development - we need your help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild City Development - we need your help
Page 1 of 1