New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mick

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-08

IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed   IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 6:05 am

I have compiled a list of resources needed to complete some buildings for our Tier 2 City.

If we need any rare resources I will put them in the Other column.

The buildings need to be completed in the order listed in the table from top to bottom.

Building Yew Granite Electrum Iron Gold Pieces Other
Advanced Trade Post 0 0 0 0 0 -
Advanced Temple 350 730 0 130 1.53 -
Advanced Library 500 1200 0 400 1.53 -
Advanced Barracks 500 1200 0 400 1.53 -
Advanced Thieves Guild 500 1200 0 400 1.53 -
Advanced Weaponsmith 500 1200 0 400 1.53 -
Advanced Armour Smith 500 1200 0 400 1.53 -
Advanced Alchemist 750 1500 80 500 1.53 -
Advanced Architect Workshop 500 1200 100 400 1.53 -

Please help out your guild by mining resources whenever possible. The buildings will benefit your professions when you become more skillful and better quality equipment can be made

Thanks

P.S. we still need about 10 gp for the Inner City Wall

Last edited by Mick on 17th July 2008, 1:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thyrax

Thyrax

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed   IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 8:35 am

Wow, thats really loads of recources we need. I am farming every morning recources, so I will send what I can spare (and dont need for my armorsmithing quests).
Back to top Go down
Sagramor

Sagramor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed   IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 2:35 am

WOW! indeed, a very big amount of mid gathering tier resources needed, i almost dread to imagine tier 3 city requirements.

But seriousely though, I know people think they're a waste of time, BUT, we need guys (an gals) to start getting their gathering quests done, I am not in anyway belittleling peoples contributions, not by a long shot, as the coin you donate is as evey much as valuable, but theres only a set amount of us getting the much needed granite etc, and its taking up alot of possible fun/killing time, which as you can imagine, stops us questing and getting the much needed gold coins (I think Im possibly the poorest lvl 76 the game has Crying or Very sad ).

If those of you who are at the appropriate level could find some time somewhere to get the granite, yew, iron etc quests done it would be fantastic

See ya all in the resource areas Very Happy (remember many backs present, spread the whip lash that is weilded by Eolene)
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed   IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 11:05 am

id rather have 80's to raid with than a diff colour city. and we only have 3 lvl 80's we need BULK more. dont let sag guilt you into doing gathering quests (he just wants his t5 armour Razz), if u wanna do em at lvl 40,50,60 then by all means go ahead but if u wanna get 80 then worry about it like me then do that.

theres no (pick a word of your choosing cos i dont want to offend ppl) way id do it b4 i had horsey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed   IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFO - Guild City Development - Resources Needed
Page 1 of 1