New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Events this weekend

Go down 
+2
Southe
Kelemvor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Guild Events this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 5:55 am

Hi People.

We havent had a guild event for a bit so we are trying to organise a big weekend of things this weekend. So far we have a bunch of things lots of people are interested in

1) More Guild city raising goodness, we have some more walls to put up to keep out the undesirables & then we can move on to tier 2 keep & Buildings. People who havent seen a building raised in AoC might want to check this out.

2) Elite Instances - I know we have people interested in doing:
-Cistern & the tunnels under cistern (if its not already too crowded) in Tarantia Noble.
-Catacombs in Tarantia Noble.
-Tord's Tomd in Fields of the Dead.
-Elite Vaniir quests on the Northern Mountain face of Fields of the Dead.
-Prison in Thunder River.

3) PvP Minigames, there is a group already organising PVP minigames on the weekeends for Gwahlur so we can either join them or try to get enough guildies in to get a game of capture the skull or something going.

If you have any other Suggestions for fun guild events please lsit them here for our consideration.

Also if you are interested in joining in these events please post what days & times in GMT (remember we have guildies the world over so GMT is easier to work with) from firday to sunday you think you will be around & we will get busy organising some things.

Oh and please list which of these events most interests you particularly the elite quests so we can start trying to form balanced groups.
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 9:06 am

Can anyone reply to this thread ? I Dont know why but Mittens said he cant.

If you trey & cant please send me a PM
Back to top Go down
Southe

Southe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 9:30 am

Well im up for anything going on Saturday, Will do my best to be on as long as possible over the weekend.

Southe Smile
Back to top Go down
Groshy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 10:21 am

I'm free on saturday
1500 - 2030 Adelaide, SA time

I think thats 0530 - 1100 GMT?
Back to top Go down
Daevas

Daevas

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:17 pm

Im frantically trying to get to 80. Once there, I'll help anyone anytime with any run they need.

Once 80, I'll continue working on my Alt Arzi, but if anyone needs help, send me a tell and im right there.
Back to top Go down
Qualityjoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 1:33 pm

I'll be around all weekend mainly on Sunday and am very keen to do the TR Prison Colony

Also if anyone wants a hand with any of the Khet....spelling fails me that high level zone in Stygia I'd be keen to come along for giggles
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 2:05 pm

i needa do prison quests, any time from 00:00 gmt saturday til 15:00 gmt sunday (i think) 7am sat - 10pm sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events this weekend   Guild Events this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Events this weekend
Page 1 of 1