New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+34
Herbatus
Morjin
Zedman
Layn
Frizz
ozplayer
adion
Grayhelm
Thyrax
Vorenus
Thyrus
Goingnowhere
SCC
Southe
norco
Arkimedius
Carneios
Ashema
Callas
Qualityjoe
Shere
Groshy
Locke
Maderasyn
Uglybob
Mittens
Fivegut
Alwolf
Steve
Kelemvor
keaira
Admin
Asradin
Goregoth
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goregoth

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-04

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Quick hello and introduction   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 4:35 pm

Hiya Guys

Just a quick hello ! and introduction.
See you all soon in game and if you need a level 30+ Bear Shaman drop me a line,
i am stating to collect quite a few group quests now.

And if i have time on sunday i will drop in for the city building thing.

Cheers Goregoth (Steve)
Back to top Go down
Asradin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-04

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Hello Guild   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 5:12 pm

Hello all,

Finally got around to making a login, thanks for the invite into the guild.

Cheers

Asradin.

(I know short and sweet)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:37 am

Welcome and glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://mistwolves.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:38 am

Welcome to the guild Goregoth and we needed another bear shaman so happy to meet you.
Back to top Go down
https://mistwolves.rpg-board.net
keaira

keaira

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Hello   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:19 am

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, probably not the last Smile

Hoping to keep a few of you alive, as we all go onto bigger and better things.
You are all doing such a great job with the guild, just wish I could keep up with your leveling pace. Wink

Cheers Keaira
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:23 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 4:48 am

Greetings, glad to have you onboard.

Watch this space in the coming days for fun new things we encourage all guildmates to get involved in Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:16 pm

Yay finally someone will take all that epic medium leather! Lol, nice to have you on board gore, visit this place regularly for all the latest goss and updates!
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:17 pm

Hey Keira aka LadyD (right?) nice to have another healer to keep our butts alive. If you need any help running Sanctum (I'm quite the expert at the sanctum, ask around, it's true!) let me know.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:18 pm

Hi and welcome.

(shorter sweet)
Back to top Go down
keaira

keaira

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 7:02 am

Hi Steve,

Yes this is LadyD.

I will certainly take you up on your kind offer, to help me run through Sanctum.
Just need a few more lvl's Wink always good to have an expert on the job.

Cheers Keaira
Back to top Go down
Alwolf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Hello everyone   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 2:43 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks for invite to guild.

Happy to be part of this family Smile

Hope to group and have fun with all adventuring in Age of Conan.

See you online Wink

Cheers
Alwolf
Back to top Go down
Fivegut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Greetings   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 1:45 am

Thanks for having me in the guild guys! I've already grouped up with some of you, hope to do so more into the future.
So yeah I think that's all for now...

-5g
Back to top Go down
http://laviedelamort.comicgenesis.com
Mittens

Mittens

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 3:11 am

Good to have you on board mate,
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Uglybob

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Greetings!   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 9:32 am

Hi.. Im ugly and new to the guild Wink
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 12:05 pm

Hey bob, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Maderasyn

Maderasyn

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Hi, hi, hi   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 2:06 pm

Hello and thanks for having me in the guild.

Most of you seem to be around the Aquillonia area, but as I'm a Stygian and not into the elite levels yet, I'm more around the Southern Deserts these days. If you're doing a tricky quest in the area and need help, feel free to ask and I'd be happy to help.

I'm a Stygian ranger, specializing in crossbow and ranged attacks. If you come across a neat weapon and are looking to trade, drop me a line Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 2:15 pm

Hey mader, nice to have you. Welcome kick back and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 2:21 pm

yah. good to have you on board mate.
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 5:46 am

Hi Maderasyn good to have you aboard, we need good rangers.

My Level 48 DT will keep an eye out for Xbows for you.

We are actually running a 4 person lowbie group out in Khopshef province at the moment, levels 23-26 if your in that range.
Back to top Go down
Maderasyn

Maderasyn

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 2:06 pm

I'm just tying up some tricky quests in that area at the moment so if you're keen, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Hey All!   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 11:58 pm

I finally got around to posting here on the forum, so I just thought I'd say hi to everyone! A little bit about me; I have played MMO's before: EQ2, WoW, Planetside, LoTRO, Guild Wars and Tabula Rasa, just to name a few. Shocked Razz

You guys are awesome compared to other Guilds/Outfits/Kinships/Clans I've been part of over the years. Very Happy

Anyway, I play an Aquilonian Ranger who is currently lvl 50. I specialize in Bow talents leaning toward high damage per shot ( one time I crit hit with a normal lower left attack at around 1100 damage bounce tongue ).

Feel free to hit me up if you want to group. I can always use the XP!
See you all in game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 1:52 am

We're great, aren't we:)
Fo' sure Locke, as soon as i resurrect my router we'll kickem where it hurts!
(and whatnot:))
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 2:20 am

Welcome Locke & Thanks for the compliments. Actually I think Mittens & Myself are the same level as you so the 3 of us (Assasin, DT & Ranger) can probably team up & run some quests.

Do you have anything in particular in mind ? I have a small number of things left to do in Tarantia Noble District & Fields of the dead. I think I will have to wait until the dead of night to have a chance in the cistern sice its always so darn overcrowded.
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 5:16 am

Hmm, well, I think I have done all the quests in Field of the Dead. Noble District I have a few quests to do, but mostly all I have left are the Cistern quests there. I have a few quests in the Eiglophian Mountains, but there are still some grey to me at 50. Maybe we could do some quests in the Oasis of Zaara, the Imirian Ravine, or the Frost Swamp; I haven't done any of the quests in these areas yet.

I wouldn't mind trying for a Cistern run; the XP from the Quests is sweet. Anyway, yeah, feel free to hit me up in Guild chat so we can group up some time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next