New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+34
Herbatus
Morjin
Zedman
Layn
Frizz
ozplayer
adion
Grayhelm
Thyrax
Vorenus
Thyrus
Goingnowhere
SCC
Southe
norco
Arkimedius
Carneios
Ashema
Callas
Qualityjoe
Shere
Groshy
Locke
Maderasyn
Uglybob
Mittens
Fivegut
Alwolf
Steve
Kelemvor
keaira
Admin
Asradin
Goregoth
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 9:01 am

DO NOT GO TO THE CISTERNS... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! DO NOT GO TO THE CISTERNS!!!

oh and, Hi Locke nice to finally have you on our boards Smile
Back to top Go down
Groshy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-13

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Groshy   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 5:14 pm

Hi all
I just joined today.
At the moment I am a lvl 30 Stygian Demonologist, Concentrating my feats in the Damage Dealing side of the havoc field.
I'm a fairly casual player these days. With work, my wife and daughter I dont get too much time to play.
i'm usually on at GMT+9 8:30-10:00 on weekdays, and when ever i can on weekends.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 1:39 am

great to have you onboard Groshy. We are a pretty casual guild, and hope to kick bottoms with our superior intellect rather than endless farming for magic hats!Smile
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 3:29 am

np. Great to have you!
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 5:24 am

Pah, it's all about the magic hats!
Back to top Go down
Shere

Shere

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2008, 5:57 pm

I want a magic hat Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 7:13 am

Welcome Groshy, good to have you aboard.

On Magic hats I keep finding these level 30 magic hats with +54 mana, I didnt think they were worthy of the guildbank but if anyone wants one lemme know Smile

They arent quite cat in the hat magic but they do just fine for AoC.
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 9:21 am

Its ALWAYS about the majic hats steve!!!
!
>Sad
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Qualityjoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Evening All   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 12:46 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

Hi, I'm Qualityjoe, am a 51 Bear Shaman etc

so yeah....thats about it haha thanks for the invite and I hope to meet you all ingame soon.

Peace QJ
Back to top Go down
Fivegut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 2:09 pm

Welcome!
I hope you fit in here and en...
Why am I even bothering? I see you every. Single. Day.
I know you'll be cool here.
Anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://laviedelamort.comicgenesis.com
Qualityjoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 2:14 pm

You know you can't get enough of me......I mean just look at you sitting there....yeah I'm not sure I like where this is going....lets just pretend this never happened....god this is gonna be awkward in the morning....

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 4:47 pm

Hey QualityJoe welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
Mittens

Mittens

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 6:39 am

LOL!
./sadshake of head... tries to scrub text image off eyes with ajax
-mittens
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 7:54 am

Qualityjoe - id be interested hearing your throughs & build on the Bear Shaman Forums, I keep wanting to start one but for a class that should be better in melee than ToS or HoX it seems to struggle in the high teens through level 30....
Back to top Go down
Callas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Hi there   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 9:31 am

Just thought it would be polite to introduce myself, I'm a recently recruited Assassin and very much glad to be part of the team. Feel free to bug me for assistance if you see me about the server, I'm usually up for anything and strikingly good at hiding from things. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ashema

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Greetings all   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 2:35 pm

Just thought I'd post a hi, having just been invited into the guild about 30 minutes ago. Smile

Currently a level 37 Demonologist running around doing whatever quests I pick up.
Back to top Go down
Carneios

Carneios

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 3:49 pm

Welcome to the wolves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 6:23 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkimedius

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 10:39 am

Greetings Everyone.

I've finally caved in and registered to the website. Mittens wins. I play Dementor, love me or hate me Very Happy See you in game.
Back to top Go down
norco

norco

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 11:15 am

welcome arkimedius
Back to top Go down
Southe

Southe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Hi   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 4:39 pm

Hi everyone,
just thought id post this being a new member to the guild - Thanks for the Invite BTW.
I am a mature gamer, (yes thats 40 plus, no plus to that yet though).

/cheers Southe
Back to top Go down
Carneios

Carneios

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 4:44 pm

Welcome to the wolves Smile
Back to top Go down
Maderasyn

Maderasyn

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 7:40 pm

Welcome, hope to see you online
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 3:23 am

Welcome to the pack, we dont have the usual alpha male problem most wolf packs do but we are very protective of our own.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 3:46 am

Hi People, in the interests of maintaining an easy to see list of new recruits posting could all new recruits please post their hi/Intro threads in here.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next