New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+34
Herbatus
Morjin
Zedman
Layn
Frizz
ozplayer
adion
Grayhelm
Thyrax
Vorenus
Thyrus
Goingnowhere
SCC
Southe
norco
Arkimedius
Carneios
Ashema
Callas
Qualityjoe
Shere
Groshy
Locke
Maderasyn
Uglybob
Mittens
Fivegut
Alwolf
Steve
Kelemvor
keaira
Admin
Asradin
Goregoth
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SCC

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 11:27 am

Howdy folks!

The name won't be familiar as I'm currently playing under Eylyssa (53 Dark Templar at this time) but SCC (Several Concerned Cricketers) is the handle I've been using on the 'net forever and it's hard to let go sometimes...

I fit into the casual/mature gamer category for the most part, real life sadly takes up far too much time as do other hobbies (such as Warhammer 40K and an abiding passion for military history) for me to spend all my time in Hyboria.

I'm in Melbourne, Oz, recently shifted from Perth and I'm not enjoying this cold winter at all.

Looking forward to working with you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com
Carneios

Carneios

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 11:29 am

What 40K army? I have Chaos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 6:35 am

welcome to the pack !

Ooh 40k buff's I had Blood Angels & Eldar myself Smile

Did Either of you ever try Necromunda ? I loved that because it had the semi RPG elements to it building your gang & territories was cool too. I still have all my necromunda stuff & 4 of the house gangs but no one to play it with Sad
Back to top Go down
Carneios

Carneios

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 3:55 pm

I did not, and all I really do with my 40K army is paint them, I painted one defiler pink and red and it actually turned out pretty good Razz, I would use my army for 40K tabletop war things but there isn't anywhere to do it Sad, also what do you think of my Vault boy picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Qualityjoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 12:41 am

Haha I know some people who still play Necromunda never did myself just still impressed that it's still around thought that branch of 40K went along time ago
Back to top Go down
SCC

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 4:55 pm

All my 40K armies are Loyalist Marines, my favourite army are my Brazen Claws though I'm partial to my first army - Dark Angels.

And I still play Necromunda, running a Cawdor gang in an 8 gang campaign at the moment, I was on top until the damn Arbitrators laid the smack down on me, lost both my heavies and my leader and I'm bottom of the pile now Crying or Very sad

Oh, and the Vault Boy pic? Nice, can't wait for Fallout 3 to arrive later this year...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com
Carneios

Carneios

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 6:01 pm

I'm worried about FO3, looks very much like Oblivion with guns and not a real fallout game >_>
Back to top Go down
Goingnowhere

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 4:01 am

Hello all,

Thanks for invite yesterday. Playing a Tempest of Set called Goingnowhere and will surely see you all online.
Back to top Go down
Thyrus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 4:43 am

Me. Thyrus. Barbarian.
Happy in Pack.
Hunt! Kill! Smash!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 4:57 am

greetings to our new recruits Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 5:00 am

Vault boy picture is cool Carn, I just hope the new fallout still has the talent "Bloody Mess" that is a must have Smile
Back to top Go down
Carneios

Carneios

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 10:26 am

I'm fairly sure that it has been confirmed that Bloody Mess is in Very Happy, I never actually use it because I prefer to get that killings without it
Back to top Go down
Vorenus

Vorenus

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st July 2008, 9:02 pm

Hey all, new member here. Thanks for having me. Very Happy

In game, I'm a Brute-spec 52 Conq, currently leveling in FotD. In RL, I'm 34 and living in Austin, TX. I usually play around midnight CST, hope to meet more of you soon!
Back to top Go down
Fivegut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st July 2008, 10:59 pm

hi Vorenus,

would you mind not-leveling for a while so I can create, and grow to 52, a barbarian called TitusPullo, that we may go around cleaving skulls together and yelling THIRTEEN! THIRTEEEEN!

Also, try not to kill your wife until then (or ever). Or curse your children. Or get really really mad at everybody because you did either of the former.

cheers

-5g

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://laviedelamort.comicgenesis.com
Qualityjoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 6:07 am

Damn it all this talk of Rome makes me want to watch it again...and Deadwood...and Oz...and all the amazing HBO shows out there

Don't go cutting off anyones toes Fivegut
Back to top Go down
Vorenus

Vorenus

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 6:43 pm

Fivegut wrote:

Also, try not to kill your wife until then (or ever). Or curse your children. Or get really really mad at everybody because you did either of the former.

Only if you promise not to kill your slave-wife's former husband, or get a metal plate put in your head. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fivegut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 11:40 pm

Vorenus wrote:
Fivegut wrote:

Only if you promise not to kill your slave-wife's former husband, or get a metal plate put in your head. Very Happy

Agreed, but if it's cool with you I'm still going to impregnate Cleopatra. You can't take that away from me.

...Possibly getting spoilerific now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://laviedelamort.comicgenesis.com
Thyrax

Thyrax

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 4:15 am

Hiho, I am Thyrax (currently LvL42 HoX),

and happy to have joined the Mist Wolves. I ahve not much experiance in MMORPGs (played abit WoW up to 60) and never have been in a guild so far. Hope to have lots of fun with you ladies and gentlemen.

A few words about my real-world-main:

I am David and I am from Germany, currently living on a small sweet Island in Japan, called Miyakojima. Working here as a CIR (Coordinator for International Relations) and have been a pc-game addict for a while. Since I have a lot of obligations in real life I cant play as often and long as I would wish for. Therefore I would describe myself more as an extreme-casual player...

cheers,
David (Thyrax)
Back to top Go down
Vorenus

Vorenus

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 4:19 am

Thyrax wrote:
Since I have a lot of obligations in real life I cant play as often and long as I would wish for. Therefore I would describe myself more as an extreme-casual player...

To be honest, extreme casual is probably the best way to enjoy AoC right now, I reckon. There's a lot to do in the game, but there are also a lot of bugs and some unpolished content. (Since you are lvl 42 you probably already know this.) So, maybe best to level slowly so that the end-game content is more fun when you get to it? Very Happy

Oh, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Thyrax

Thyrax

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 4:46 am

Thx Vorenus, for the warm welcome!

Yes, I think too that its kind of good, that I am only online for few hours a week. Its a kind of ritual (though a sad one) to me to spend an hour in the morning with a steaming hot mug of coffee in my hands playing a pc game. Thus I`ll have some extra in-game time...

I think a lot of ppl that complain about lacking game content leveled their chars in a week or two up to 80. To some of them this game seems to replace their regular life. They should first look into their own life for things to get (bug-)fixed, before going to the forums and screeming their hate away imo.

Well, anyways its OT. Happy to be here with you ladies&gents Wink
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 7:24 am

Vorenus & Thyrax welcome to the wolves.

Carneios nothing beats zapping someone with the plasma gun & watching as their skin melts off for satisfaction Smile
Back to top Go down
Grayhelm

Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 7:53 am

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Thanks for all of your help so far. Cant wait to actually start contributing to the guild city. See you all in the game.

Bob
Back to top Go down
adion

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Hey guys   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 5:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Adion. I've played WoW before, and am still playing Lotro. Just started on AoC with a Demonlogist.

Thanks for the invite to our guild Very Happy

Cheers,
Adion
Back to top Go down
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 2:39 am

Welcome to the wolves Smile

I might merge this into the main meet & greet thread a bit later today so dont be alarmed that its shifted.
Back to top Go down
ozplayer

ozplayer

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd September 2008, 12:18 pm

Thanks for the guild invite I play Ozplayer a 72 Necromancer, I play nearly everynight unless I am watching some downloaded tv show or movie with my wife. I have come across from Auroa Australis which has basically fallen apart. I have played alot of MMO's including Shadowbane, Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest 1&2, Horizons, City of Heroes, Vanguard and a few others. I hope to see you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next