New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New host is up at http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/

www.mistwolves.com will be redirected to http://mistwolves.guildlaunch.com/ ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+34
Herbatus
Morjin
Zedman
Layn
Frizz
ozplayer
adion
Grayhelm
Thyrax
Vorenus
Thyrus
Goingnowhere
SCC
Southe
norco
Arkimedius
Carneios
Ashema
Callas
Qualityjoe
Shere
Groshy
Locke
Maderasyn
Uglybob
Mittens
Fivegut
Alwolf
Steve
Kelemvor
keaira
Admin
Asradin
Goregoth
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kelemvor

Kelemvor

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd September 2008, 2:25 pm

Welcome aboard mate & by all means bring some of your mates from the now defunct Aurora Australis Smile

working with eolene on shifting content from old website to new website atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Frizz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime10th September 2008, 12:15 pm

Ok,

time for me to say hello.... "Hello!"

All my toons will have "Frizz" in them somewhere to make them easily identifiable.

ATM my main is Frizzian the Aquilonian Guard.

I mainly play Solo but if anyone needs a hand with anything and I'm suited to their needs and level feel free to ask. I rarely say no and never bite unless requested to do so Smile

I bought WoW back in the day and only lasted about a week before I uninstalled it and threw the box in the cupboard.
Since then I've been playing various characters on LOTRO until recently when I felt the need for something new.
Before that I played DAOC and Earth & Beyond. I also dabbled in Horizons, EQ2, AC2 and DDO.

I had huge hopes for WAR but when I got into the beta late in the piece I was sorely disappointed. To me it feels like a kids game and the graphics just aren't my style.... plus the game is constantly pushing you into RvR.
Luckily a work mate gave me his AoC Buddy Key and the rest is history. Graphics, Sound and Gameplay have all hooked me. I love the different combat style and fatalities rock Smile

So anyway, thanks for the invite and I'll see you in-game Smile

Frizz.
Back to top Go down
Layn

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 4:40 am

Hi I joined Mist Wolves last weekend and have finally found my way to teh website. My two sisters and I who play as Simiel and Branaugh can be found running around (and into things) together all the time. We like to pack hunt. Ozplayer told us about a great guild we had to keep an eye out for and then the wonderful Sodel aske dme to join and let me bring the other two with. We are all now level 31 or 30 and have found fellow guild members great with hints and outright help. We are creating havoc in Connells Valley and Khopsef Province at them moment.
Back to top Go down
Zedman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 8:14 am

Hi guys, I am from the 'soon to be no more' Australis Ascendant guild. Unlike a lot of my former guildies I still want to play AOC and hoping I can find a humble place at your hearth. My main is a 76 barb called Zedman. I love grouping and hope to raid as well. Hope to catch up with some or all of you on line.

Cheers

Zed
Back to top Go down
Morjin

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 8:49 am

Greetings Guildies!

I am new to the Guild having joined last week. Very Glad to be here, I am enjoying the social aspect of Guild membership a lot, I should have done it sooner. I am impressed with the way that Mist Wolve Guildies are always happy to help you out with quest info or anything else you may need.

My Main Toon is currently a lvl 63 DT which I have certainly enjoyed until now, mainly playing solo, with some casual grouping. I have already joined in a lvl 80 group which was alot of fun, and I'm looking forward to more of the same, and hopefully some sieges and raids if it all gets going.

I have a couple of Alts running as well a 36 POM and a 17 Necro which are very different from my main, but also fun.

By the way this is my first MMO, and am impressed with the game so far, despite its problems.

As for my game playing career I started that 27 years ago with games such as the original castle wolfenstein and Dragons Eye on the old Apple IIe, and am still madly playing games today.

I am always happy to help out any guildies who need it so don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you all online.

Cheers! farao
Back to top Go down
Herbatus

Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Well met all   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 5:22 am

Hi all,

Just wanted to duck in and introduce myself. I'm Herbatus, lvl 66 Guard and the soon to be former guild leader for Australis Ascendant. Myself and about 15 guild mates will be joining your ranks on Sunday night after it was decided that such an action would be in the best interests for all of us. We're looking forward to being a part of this great guild and hope you enjoy the extra headcount and humor we will bring into the Mist Wolves.

See you all Sunday!
Back to top Go down
NightShayde

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 9:59 am

Hey all, i'm NightShayde former Steward of Australis Ascendant.

I'm 36 and reside near Coffs Harbour. I play a lot both during the day and night and pretty well on most days.

I have a lvl 80 Sin (corruption spec, with a lot of subtlety lol) and i have a lvl 69 Conq as my 2 main chars i'm working on at the moment. I am an altaholic and wish Funcom would give us some more char slots but thems the breaks Smile

I'm a keen raider and have been waiting patiently for an opportunity to arise, it looks like i found the right place for that Very Happy

I'm also looking forward to sieges and regular pvp activities.

I'm an Alchemist & Weaponsmith on my final tiers, sing out if you need anything made, my specialty is 4hr foods Smile

Thanks for the invite to the guild, i'm really looking forward to Sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Yngvarr

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Greetings   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 8:50 pm

Greetings all,

Never was any good at this but here goes. I'm a 32 Ranger, and climbing. At this point most of my guild chat seems to be " How do I ...?"

Also I live just north of Atlanta so I'm one of the US crowd.

Yngvarr (pronounced Ing-var)

Last edited by Yngvarr on 17th September 2008, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th September 2008, 6:23 am

Hi guys thanks for the invite, I play a 70 Stygian demonologist called Grendil and my alt is a 20 Cimmerian barb called Gluff. Conan just crashed my PC for the fifth time today so I'm taking a break.

Anyway I'm 20 and I'm an IT student in Central Queensland Australia, I gather most of the guild are Aussies as well, that's cool I geuss. Hopefully I can stay logged in long enough for the raid tonight. :S
Back to top Go down
Caladan

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 12:30 am

Hi All, I'm Caladan and another one from the Australis Ascendant guild. Currently playing a level 65 Bear Shaman and loving it, trying to get to 80 so I can do some of the siege/PVP stuff. I'm very much a casual player, I've been playing since the early access and am only level 65. I'd like to give the raiding a try when I get that far but I probably won't have the time to devote to a regular raid schedule.

I'm 29 and I live in Wellington NZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here   The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Mistwolves Meet & greet thread - New recruits Introduce yourself here
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4